ainawgsd:

veterinaryrambles:

vaspider:

teamvoorhees:

animal-factbook:

Dog owners please be aware.

REBLOG THIS PLEASE

This is Snopes-confirmed. Also be aware this is very common in sugar free food of many kinds. The retriever puppy who I know of who died of xylitol poisoning got hold of a pack of sugar-free gum.

Always good to remind folks – if it has xylitol, KEEP IT AWAY FROM DOGS! It induces profound hypoglycemia and liver failure and is life-threatening 😦

Friendly reminder to read ALL of the ingredients if you ever give any kind of “human” food or table scraps to your pets.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s