I made kinda some tips on how to write Logan dialouge do u guys wanna see
y e s
alright it doesn’t cover everything just kinda skimming the surface
Change words like “know” or “think” to “believe”
– “I think you’re right” “I believe you’re right”
Add extra clauses to sentences, as Logan likes to clarify everything so that there is no misunderstanding
– “Despite what I said earlier, I believe you are right”
Try to not use too many verbs when talking in past tenses. If able, replace them with nouns.
– “Despite my earlier statements, I believe you are right.”
Unless they are things like pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, etc (you, are, is, was, were, you get the idea), Try to avoid short and simple words, unless that word is crucial to the sentence or absolutely cannot be changed
– “Despite my previous statements, I believe you are correct”
“do” is such an important word in his vocabulary, used as an adverb for his action word.
– “Despite my previous statements, I do believe you’re correct.”
Contractions? Who’s she? This helps lengthen the sentence more.
– “Despite my previous statement, I do believe you are correct”
Every sentence can have more added onto it. Give him like 3x the amount of statements than the normal person. Just pretend he’s a documentary narrator. Repeat above rules for the new sentences.
– “Despite my previous statement, I do believe you are correct. I see now that your reasoning does have a stable point, and I should’ve listened sooner. Apologies”
– “Despite my previous statement, I do believe you are correct. I see now that your reasoning does have a stable point, and I should’ve listened sooner. Apologies. Although, I must add that I also had a considerably well thought out argument.”
– “Patton you can’t pet that cat you’re allergic.”
– “Patton I do advise you not petting the cat. It will cause you to sneeze, as you are allergic to it’s hair.”
– “Virgil please tell Patton not to pet the cat. He’s not listening to me”
– “Virgil, tell Patton not to pet the cat. He is refusing to listen to my reasoning, despite it being better than his ‘the cat is too cute not to pet’ argument”
– “Roman please don’t throw the cat just because it’s hurting patton”
– “Roman If you do not put the cat down I will throw you next. Contrary to popular belief I do have upper body strength.”